Sunday, March 16, 2008

tS' 13th Annual March Madness Pool!

For anyone that would like to join and can't get me a paper bracket by Thursday morning, I've set up a group on cbssportsline.com. If you'd like to join, either email me (tssanders@gmail.com), or just leave a comment in any of the comment sections on this blog saying you'd like to join. I'll then send you an email invite with the group password.

People who participate through the online group will be in the same pool as all of the normal paper brackets.

Official scoring updates will be made regularly on this blog.

Unfortunately, due to the restrictions of cbssportsline.com, online participants can only make 3 bracket submissions. This year, I've capped the total number of bracket entries at 8 (so if you make 3 online brackets, you can still fill out 5 more brackets (if you can get those to me/a pool manager by Thursday morning).

Each bracket entry is $1.00. Payouts and whether or not there will be a second-place or third-place will be determined based on the total number of entries.

-tS

No comments: