Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Less than 37 Hours...

Until the first (real) game of the 2008 Tournament. The Big Dance officially kicked off tonight (Mount St. Mary's defeated Coppin St., and now gets the pleasure of meeting UNC Friday night), but the real action starts Thursday morning.

That means you have less than 37 hours to enter my pool! Don't forget that you have the option of filling out a bracket (or 2, or 3) online. Just email me (tssanders@gmail.com), or leave a comment in any of the comment sections on this blog, and I'll send you an invite to the group I've set up on cbssportsline.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear there is another tournament below the NIT this year, the College Basketball Invitational. Any word on when your bracket for this 16 team thriller will become available? (Any tourney that has teams with 13-18 records just begs to have wagers)
SS

Ardent Moss said...

It's kind of hard to find info on that tournament...it actually has started already.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/03/19/sports/BKC-CBI-Capsules.php

I think you should run that pool next year...you are an expert on teams like Old Dominion and Rider.