Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Less Than 15 Hours...

The first game of the first round of the NCAA Tournament will begin in less than 15 hours (Georgia vs. Xavier tips off at 11:20 am/ct, and Portland St. vs. Kansas and Temple vs. Michigan St. also play tomorrow morning).

Do you have your pool bracket filled out yet?

Starting tomorrow, I'll be posting at least twice daily. Before the games start (or shortly after they start), I'll do a preview of the day's action (best matchups, my picks, etc.). Then at the end of the day, I'll post a recap of the day's events. In those posts, I'll be looking at 4 things: the best win of the day, the worst loss of the day, the best individual performance, and the "Seth Davis Smugness Watch." If you have no idea who Seth Davis is, just watch CBS' coverage and you'll soon find out.

No comments: