Monday, April 7, 2008

New Blog

March has come and gone, and after tonight the madness of another NCAA Tournament will be gone as well. The sole purpose of this blog was to provide an outlet for my thoughts on the Tournament. Now that the Tournament is nearly finished, it's time to bid adieu to this blog until next March.

Fight back those tears, America. I have decided to keep on trucking, er, blogging, and have created a new blog - Reading Is Optional. It took me a few hours to decide on the perfect name. But then I found out that it was already taken, so I settled on this one. Bu-dum-ching!

My new blog will have a wider focus and no topics will be beyond my reach (except those topics which I have no knowledge of - my apologies to all of the astrophysicists in my audience). Baseball will certainly be my main interest in the beginning, but I plan on branching out to other topics.

Feel free to check out my new experiment and tell your friends.

No comments: